...is the slogan of the two-month educational and informative campaign. The target group of the campaign are all citizens of BiH, particularly youth. “Your Police” is the main message of the campaign, with recognizable visual identity which stresses the importance and the credibility of 122 telephone number.
The overall aim of the campaign is to educate citizens on issues of police accountability, especially strengthening the communication process of citizens and the police and promote 122 as a unique emergency police telephone number.
Campaign 122 will consist of the following elements:
- Police caravan – events in 12 cities across BiH to provide platform for the interaction between police and citizens;
- Round tables – discussions on current issues: juvenile delinquency, hooliganism, drug abuse etc.
- Snowboard and ski race of the police officers and citizens;
- Practical presentations on skills of officers of SIPA, Border Police, Special Support Units and the work of other police departments;
- Informing citizens about the campaign through billboards, info-flyers and brochures to be distributed through BiH Post Office services; as well as other promotional material, newspaper advertisements, TV and radio shows and cinema advertising;
Messages of the campaign will also be a part of the most popular TV shows: “Odgovorite ljudima” on FTV, “Heroji i fenomeni” on RTRS, “Zabranjeni forum” PINK TV and “Teme” on BHT.